Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Look! Look! Look!

Daffodil!

And there isn't even any snow in the forecast! The tulips are coming up, and more daffodils! I found crocus spikes poking out of the mulch in the front garden! And little whorls of leaves in the very tiny middle of my perennials! AND, to top it all off, I actually had to do some WEEDING. I have never been so happy to see a weed in my life. (Granted, they were weeds I had neglected to pull last fall. See how my laziness was rewarded? I would stop being so lazy if there were never any benefits to it, but there are many, I'm afraid.)

Couldn't resist sharing this... now back to the dyeing and spinning.

3 comments:

Avi Abrams said...

Gorgeous picture

Lisa-24-7 said...

Found your blog through the Spindler's group on Ravelry. LOVE the picture! And your other posts and yarns and roving and spinning, it's all so pretty!

Rachel said...

Thanks, Lisa! I love spinning and dyeing. I'm starting a dye shop called Feathered Fish Fibers. I don't have any rovings at the moment but I'll be firing up the dye pots next week!